HOLIDAY MINI SESSIONS AT MALAGA COVE PLAZA – Bricks, arches, & bougainvillea
We are hosting our annual holiday mini sessions at Malaga Cove Plaza in Palos Verdes! We believe that every family should have a professional portrait at the end of each year. It’s a great way to remember who you are in the most beautiful way possible. If you are looking to take your family photos call us to schedule your family session! We are so excited to see all of our friends and families!
There are many beautiful backgrounds to choose from at the Malaga Cove Plaza. The beautiful brick buildings, walkways, and arches are inspired by Spanish Renaissance Architecture. There is also plenty of beautiful ivy and bougainvillea around the open plaza area surrounding the elegant marble fountain. We are very excited to take photos of your family at Malaga Cove Plaza in Palos Verdes!
MINI SESSIONS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Mini sessions are scheduled in set locations with a set amount of time. We offer Full-Sessions, and you can inquire about our FULL SESSION PRICING GUIDE HERE.
• 20 minutes of photography
• Sessions can be couples, families, individuals, high school seniors, maternity, puppies, or any other fun combo you can think of!
• Maximum of 7 people per session (larger groups must book two consecutive sessions)
• 20 High Resolution images delivered via digital download (includes a print release)
• $200 deposit is due at the time of booking to secure your date (by PayPal)
• Remaining balance is due on the date of the shoot (cash or PayPal)
• Images will be delivered within seven days from your session
• All CDC and Covid guidelines will be adhered to.
For ease of booking, please review and click on the link at your favorite location, then you may choose the date and time that works best for you.
Holiday mini sessions at Malaga Cove Plaza in Palos Verdes // Bricks, Arches, & Bougainvillea
Questions? VISIT THE FAQ PAGE HERE
Hi, I’m Ellie, a dreamer, and lover of romantic moments and unrelenting connections. As someone who has been photographing weddings for more than 15 years, my interest in photography has grown from simply making pretty pictures -to creating the most wonderful and powerful moments for kind and loving people, all the while capturing those permanent memories. Creating awe-inspiring imagery to match those unforgettable moments is my dream come true and I hope that by creating your wedding imagery together, we can make your wedding dreams come true too.