QUESTIONS, HERE ARE SOME COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS :
1. How can I book my mini-session with Sun & Sparrow? You may book a session by emailing Tiffani@sunandsparrow.com about your desired date and time. Our most updated available dates and times are posted. You may look at the sessions available BY DATE or BY LOCATION. Once you have confirmed with your guests to be photographed, please email us and we will secure your spot!
2. What is the payment schedule? We ask for a $50 deposit at the time of booking. You are responsible to send a PayPal gift of $50 at the time of booking. If you do not pay your deposit within 24 hours, your spot will no longer be reserved. The remaining balance is due on the day of your session via PayPal or Cash.
3. Does this have to be a family session, or can it be anything? This session can be anything you like! Sessions can be just you, couples, engagements, anniversaries, families, newborn or maternity, puppies, robots, or anything you can think of. (We do have a limit of 7 people per session)
4. When will my images be available? Our goal is to send you your gallery of photos within 1 week of your session.
5. Do we get to choose our 20 images from our session? Yes! We will provide a beautiful gallery of more than 20 images for you to choose from. You will have the option to choose your favorites or the option of purchasing your more images at $10 each or you may even purchase your entire gallery for an additional $100.
6. How will we receive our images? We will send out an email with a link to your gallery. Once you choose your 20 images, we will send you another link to a gallery where you may download the high resolution JPEGs.
7. What is it like to work with Sun & Sparrow? We like to make your photo sessions fun and dreamy. It is our goal to create a beautiful collection of photos so that you can remember your family as they are this year. We love posed portraits as well as a variety candid photos as well. When you take photos with us, we try to make it as fun and beautiful as possible. When we edit, we also have a very clean, light and bright editing style.
8. What if it rains on our mini-session day?? For Malaga Cove Plaza clients, we will have the sessions regardless of rain. For all other clients, we will offer to either reschedule or shoot in the rain. 🙂
9. What do you recommend we wear? Your outfits are always the most important thing to consider. I always recommend feeling as fabulous as possible. We do recommend wearing more formal outfits, which will help create beautiful fairytale inspired memories. Coordinating colors and patterns is a great way to make your photos stand out. I do not recommend matching outfits, but if you think this “goes together”, then you’re probably on the right track.
10. If I want to print these photos, where do you recommend I go? We have an online gallery to purchase professional prints. We try to make buying high quality and color accurate prints easy and simple. If you want to put a print from our shoot on your wall, all you have to do is click to the cart and purchase. If you are looking for holiday cards or something more specific to your needs, our favorite site for cards is MINTED.COM especially on that extra thick cardstock.
Are you ready to book???
If you’d like to book your session, email us! TIFFANI@SUNANDSPARROW.COM will help schedule your holiday mini session. For ease of booking, please include your desired date and time slot in your email.