• WHAT WAS THE INSPIRATION BEHIND YOUR WEDDING? My theme was a combination of desert romance and Hollywood glam.
• WHAT WAS THE MOST MEMORABLE PART ABOUT YOUR WEDDING DAY? The first look.
• WHAT MADE YOUR WEDDING “YOU”? Our venue, The Riviera, really reflected our style. Our wedding party made the day so special, we have such amazing friends and family. One of my bridesmaids even carried our little Chihuahua during the ceremony which was adorable and meant a lot to us. Our friend Chris got ordained specifically to marry us which was special. We also wrote our own vows in addition to the traditional ones. I think those details made the wedding more personal.
• WHY WAS PHOTOGRAPHY IMPORTANT TO YOU & WHY DID YOU CHOOSE SUN & SPARROW? Photography was important to us because these pictures will be around for generations to come. We wanted them to represent us in the best light and help savor the memory of our day. We chose Sun & Sparrow because we liked their portfolio and style. Once we met Tiffani, we felt confident that she would do a good job. She made the effort to get to know us in order to anticipate what we wanted to achieve. Her positive and outgoing personality made working with her easy.
• DO YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR BRIDES TO BE? My advice is to not leave the little details until the week before the wedding. Don’t try to be thrifty when it comes to veil, shoes, and accessories. Invest in a videographer. (We wish we had.)
• WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF BEING MARRIED NOW? The best part about being married is knowing I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend.
Ceremony & Reception Venue: Riviera Palm Springs http://www.psriviera.com
Rehearsal Dinner Venue & Pre-Ceremony Picture Venue: Escena Golf Club http://www.escenagolf.com/
Florist: Cachet Fiore http://www.cachetfiore.com/
Cupcakes: Over the Rainbow http://www.romanblas.com/
Groom/ Groomsmen Suits: Zara
Wedding Dress: Enzoani from La Soie Bridal in Torrance http://lasoiebridal.com/
Shoes: Audrey Brooke
Veils: David’s Bridal
Bridesmaid Dresses: TFNC
Hair: Evy Pena Evelynp0101@yahoo.com
Makeup: Nereida Rodriguez
Photobooth: Vizid Booth
Musician: Adam Hollick
DJ: Southern California DJ Company