FROM THE BRIDE // It was a day of favorites for us. All the planning and anticipation culminated into an Everest of a day. An entire day surrounded by the food, music, décor, and people we love most. I never smiled so much and so big; the word “happy” just isn’t enough.
If I could think about my favorite moments from the day, it would definitely be our first look, isle processional, and kiss at the alter were all incredible. I have to say, through that my favorite moment from the whole wedding day was a private moment that we had after the ceremony. It truly took the cake. Because our wedding day was such a whirlwind, it was so special to have a moment to just take it all in with each other as husband and wife could not have been more special.
What inspired you while creating your beautiful decor?
Our venue space took care of the rustic component on it’s own, and that allowed us to keep things simple. With a “less is more” approach, our few décor pieces like flowers and table settings could be highlighted.
What was the best part about planning your wedding?
We were blessed with our venue – it was the first one we saw and we could not have liked it more! Having that set early helped everything else fall into place.
Do you have any advice for brides who are currently planning their weddings?
The best advice we received was, “remember you’re planning a marriage, not just a wedding”. This helped us focus on our relationship during a time that can typically be stressful. And while planning the details is important, this advice helped keep things in perspective on the wedding day.
My Wedding Vendors :
- Cory’s suit- http://www.francmilton.com/
- Chloe’s dress- http://www.dreamersandlovers.com/
- Chloe and Cory’s hair- https://miamoore.salonmonster.com
- Chloe’s make up- http://salonrepublic.com/hermosa-beach/professional/heather-pech-2/
- Venue- http://www.smokyhollowstudios.com/
- Dinner- http://www.guactaco.com/
- Dessert- http://www.yelp.com/biz/moon-donuts-redondo-beach
- Event assistance- http://www.partybutler.biz/
- Décor assistance- @missywilliamsinteriors
- Flowers- Dawna Hollingsworth
- Custom Engagement Ring and Wedding Bands- https://www.bridalrings.com/
- Cake Topper- OhDierLiving on Etsy
- Earrings- LouiseLeder on Etsy
- Sweetheart table, plates, untensils, cups, napkins- http://skyeventsandproduction.com/
- Strings and DJ- http://www.davedamiani.com/